The Tampa Solar Company: Residential Solar Installation Tampa FL
The Tampa Solar Company is the expert in residential solar installations of Tampa, Florida. We provide all-inclusive solar solutions to help your home become more energy efficient. Take a look at our collection and let us show how we can help you make your solar-powered dreams come true.
What is an Solar Panel? How do they function?
The solar panel converts sunlight to electricity. Each solar cell is linked to form an array. If the sun shines upon the solar panel, the solar cells absorb sunlight and generate an electric field. The electric field triggers electrons to flow through the cell generating an electric current. The current flows out of the cell into an external circuit, where it can be used to power appliances , or charge batteries.
Solar panels are typically comprised of silicon which is a semiconductor. When sunlight strikes silicon, it causes the release of electrons. The electrons flow through the material and create an electric current. Solar panels also contain conductors made of metal, such as copper, which assists in collecting electrons, and then transport them to the external circuit.
Different types of Solar Panel Installation
1. Ground Mounted Solar Panel Installation
2. Roof Mounted Solar Panel Installation
3. Pole Mounted Solar Panel Installation
1. Ground Mounted Solar Panel Installation: Ground-mounted solar panels are usually employed when there is a significant amount of space available on the property, and they can be set up in any type of terrain. Solar panels are installed on frames or racks that are set in the ground. They can also be oriented to maximise sunlight exposure. Installations of solar panels on the ground may be more complicated than roof or pole mounted ones and require professional installation.
2. Roof Mounted Solar Panel Installation Solar panels are positioned on frames or racks that attach to the roof. They can be placed to maximize sunlight exposure. Roof-mounted solar panels are easier than ground-mounted ones and can be put in place by homeowners with some DIY experience.
3. Pole Mounted Solar Panel Installation Pole mounted solar panels can be installed in areas with little space. They can also be installed in any terrain. The solar panels aremounted on frames or racks which are attached to a pole and can be placed in a way to maximise exposure towards the sun. Pole-mounted solar panels are more complicated than ground or roof mounted systems.
Pros and Cons of a Residential Solar Installation
A solar system for residential use is a fantastic way to cut costs on your electric bills, however, there are also some potential disadvantages to take into consideration. Here are a few advantages and disadvantages for installing solar panels on your home:
-Reduce or eliminate your electric bill
• increase the worth of your home
Help the environmental by reducing your reliance on fossil fuels
Solar panels could last for for decades provided they are properly maintained
The initial cost of installation could be very high
It requires regular maintenance and cleaning.
You may not get enough power to meet your need during peak demand periods
-May not be eligible for certain incentives offered by the government.
Tampa Solar Company: A Mini History
Solar Energy has been used for centuries. The first documented use of solar energy occurred in 1767 by Swiss scientist Horace de Saussure. He used a solar collector to heat the air in a closed area. In 1839, French physicist Edmund Becquerel discovered the photovoltaic effect which is the basis for modern solar cells. Charles Fritts created the first functioning solar cell made of selenium in 1883. Solar cells were first used in a practical application in 1953 when they were employed in the Vanguard I satellite.
Brothers Michael and David Yellin founded Tampa Solar Company in 2006. The company is an expert in residential solar installations and has installed over 3,000 systems across the Tampa Bay region. This is the largest Florida-based residential solar installer and was included in Solar Power World magazine as well as ABC Action News.
Why choose the Tampa Solar Company?
Tampa Solar Company Tampa Solar Company is the best choice for you if you're looking into residential solar installations in Tampa, FL. Here are a few of the reasons for why:
1. Family-owned, local company with over 25 years of experience within the solar industry.
2. We're dedicated to helping our customers save money on their energy bills , and do our part to promote the use of renewable energy.
3. To help you decide whether solar energy is the right choice for you, we provide a complimentary consultation
4. So you can feel confident of your investment. We only use the best equipment and the best installers.
5. We're accredited with an A+ score with the Better Business Bureau, so you know we're a company you can trust.
6. We have financing options to allow solar to be affordable for anyone.
7. Our staff is warm and professional, and we're dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
Name The Tampa Solar Company Florida
Address Tampa Bay, Florida